Job Title:BBA, BCOM, BBM, BA, BSC, BMS
Wipro is hiring BBA BCOM BBM BA BSC BMS freshers
Digital Workspace Service Desk is a unique learning-integrated program which offers students a chance to build a remarkable career with Wipro, while pursuing their higher education in EPGDBM (Executive Post Graduate Diploma in Business Management) from a premier educational institution in India, sponsored by Wipro
- 10th Standard: 50% or above
- 12th Standard: 50% or above
- Graduation: 50% or 5.0 CGPA above as applicable by the university guidelines
- Admission into EPGDBM degree will be subjected to the prevailing criteria and conditions as defined by the UGC Guidelines at the time of enrollment
- 10th, 12th & UG aggregate percentage should be the sum total of marks obtained against the maximum marks in all subjects in all semesters.
- Selective subjects or marks on the marksheet should not be considered to calculate aggregate percentage.
Year of Passing
- 2021 ONLY
- Maximum of 3 years of education gap is allowed between 10th and Graduation.
- No Gaps are allowed in Graduation period. Graduation should be completed within 3 years from the start of the Graduation.
- BCom., BBA, BBM, BMS, BA and BSc economics Only
- No MBA
- Only Fulltime courses. No Part-time or Correspondences or Distance learning education in either 10th or 12th or Degree. Graduation should be recognized by the Central/State Government of India.
- No standing Arrears or backlogs at the time of selection process.
- Should be an Indian Citizen or should hold a PIO or OCI card, in the event of holding a passport of any other country.
- Bhutan and Nepal Nationals need to submit their citizenship certificate.
- Candidates who have participated in any selection process held by Wipro in the last three months are not eligible.
- Basic Computer knowledge to troubleshoot desktop, laptop and answering support queries via phone, email, Chat and Web.
- Excellent communication skills required as you will work in International Voice Support.
- Managing Data and implementing changes, providing employees/Clients with guidance in handling difficult or complex problems or in resolving complaints.
- Responding in a timely manner to service issues, request, and take care of the complete operations.
- Troubleshoot system and network problems, diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults.
- Provide support, including procedural documentation & relevant reports.
- Support the rollout of new applications and manage many open cases at one time and provide accurate information on IT products or services.
- Willing to work in a 24*7 environment (Rotational shifts/5 Days a week).
- 1st year Stipend - 15000 BASE + 488 ESI per month
2nd year Stipend - 17000 BASE + 553 ESI per month
3rd year Stipend - 19000 BASE + 618 ESI per month
- On joining, candidates would be required to sign a service agreement for 36 months
- Preliminary Screening
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
How to Apply:
Apply at: https://careers.wipro.com/dwsd
For any queries/clarifications, please reach out to: email@example.com using the subject line 'DWSD-2021', the same will be responded within 3 working days