Job Title:COMBINED HIGHER SECONDARY (10+2) LEVEL EXAM
SSC is conducting Combined Higher Secondary (10+2) Level Examination, 2022.
* Candidates must have passed 12th Standard or equivalent examination from a recognized Board or University.
* The candidate must possess Essential Qualification on or before the cut-off date i.e. 04-01-2023.
1) Lower Division Clerk (LDC)/ Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA)
Pay Level-2 (Rs. 19,900-63,200).
2) Data Entry Operator (DEO)
Pay Level-4 (Rs. 25,500-81,100) and Level-5 (Rs. 29,200-92,300).
There are approx. 4500 vacancies.
2 Tier examination:
* Schedule of Tier-I (Computer Based Examination): Feb-Mar, 2023
* Schedule of Tier-II (Computer Based Examination): To be notified later
Age limit for the posts is 18-27 years as on 01-01-2022 i.e. Candidates born not before 02-01-1995 and not later than 01-01-2004 are eligible to apply.
(Read the official notification for knowing permissible age relaxation in upper age limit for different categories: Pages: 3-4)
Exam centres in Kerala:
Address of regional centre and website:
Regional Director (KKR), Staff Selection Commission, 1 st Floor, “E” Wing, KendriyaSadan, Koramangala, Bengaluru, Karnataka-560034
For more exam centres and details reffer pages: 11, 12 in the official notification.
Read the Offication Notification for detailed information: https://ssc.nic.in/SSCFileServer/PortalManagement/UploadedFiles/Notice_chsl_06122022.pdf
How to Apply:
Apply at: https://ssc.nic.in/
Read this document for online application (Annexure III, IV, V in official notification): Click here!
* Dates for submission of online applications: 06-12-2022 to 04-01-2023
* Last date and time for generation of offline Challan: 04-01-2023 (23:00)
* Last date and time for making online fee payment: 05-01-2023 (23:00)
* Last date for payment through Challan (during working hours of Bank): 06-01-2023
* Dates of ‘Window for Application Form Correction’ and online payment of Correction Charges: 09-01-2023 to 10-01-2023 (23:00)
* Fee payable: Rs 100/-
* Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST), Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PwBD) and Ex-servicemen (ESM) eligible for reservation are exempted from payment of fee.
* Fee can be paid online through BHIM UPI, Net Banking or by using Visa, MasterCard, Maestro, RuPay Credit or Debit cards or in cash at SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan.
* Online fee can be paid by candidates up to 05-01-2023 (23:00 hours). However, candidates who wish to make cash payment through the challan of SBI, may make payment in cash at the Branches of SBI within the working hours of bank up to 06- 01-2023 provided the challan has been generated by them before 04-01-2023 (23:00 hours).
**Reffer pages: 9, 10**