Company Name:SPERIDIAN TECHNOLOGIES TECHNOPARK
Job Title:BE/ BTECH/ MCA/ MSC/ ME
Speridian is hiring Trainee Associate.
Qualification: BE/ BTech/ MCA/ MSc/ ME or equivalent.
BTech - CSE/ IT/ ECE/ EEE/ MECHANICAL
MTech- IT/ Communication/ EEE/ ECE
MS (Software Engineering)
**2023, 2024 batch only need to apply**
Should have score more than 60% right from class 10th and should have good communication skills (Verbal and written), logical and analytical skills.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* To design, develop and implement business applications / systems according to existing corporate software development standards.
* To produce system and user documentation during the development of systems.
* Test, debug and document software developed both internally and externally.
* Responsible for development of small to medium complexity level components of a project module
* Works on problems of limited scope through usage of standard programming concepts and principles
* To plan how work is to be carried out to meet targets of the project or team task
* Adhere to the Practice standards and guidelines
* Work on any assigned activities with guidance from senior members
* To carry out maintenance and support of assigned systems.
Skills / Attributes Required:
* Flexible attitude, ability to perform under pressure.
* Acommitment to quality and a thorough approach to the work.
* Ability to work well within a team
* Must bea good team player with good communication skills
* Upto 2 backlogs are exempted and the candidate should clear the arrears at the time of joining with an aggregate of 60%. Those who haven't cleared the back papers at the time of joining will be disqualified even if they have cleared the recruitment process.
* Candidates who have created an application / program on their own will be given preference.
Place of Posting:
* The candidate who gets selected can be posted in any of our location(s) depending on the project / practice they are identified for
* However it is expected that the selected candidates) will undergo training and would be operating out of Trivandrum / Kochi/Bangalore/Mumbai (as applicable) for an average of anywhere between 6-12 months from their date of joining.
* Service Agreement (2 Years)
* Online Test
* Technical Level 1
* Technical Level 2
* HR/Management Round
* Offer Roll out
Salary: CTC 3.25 LPA
Read the document for detailed infromation: Click here!
How to Apply:
Apply at: https://forms.gle/XB1PURuWQizVeVGx5