Company Name:INERG SOFTWARE SOLUTIONS INFOPARK
Job Title:JR CUSTOMER SUCCESS EXECUTIVE
IngerG Software Solutions Infopark Kochi is hiring Jr Customer Success Executive.
• Bachelor’s Degree, Masters desired.
• 0-1 Years Experience
• Strong relationship management and organizational skills
• Experience with solution development processes and data integration/ingestion (historic and ongoing) will be an added advantage.
• Expert interpersonal, written, and verbal communication and negotiation skills.
• Excellent attention to detail. Excellent creative problem-solving abilities
• Demonstrable success in thinking strategically, executing tactically while providing consistent and high levels of customer satisfaction and retention in a fast-paced environment.
• Strong commercial and technical aptitude, can confidently discuss technical aspects alongside commercial negotiations.
• Team player with the highest level of integrity.
In this role, candidates will have the opportunity to make a significant impact in the energy industry with the technology platform, digital tools and the innovative people of InerG, Inc. The CSE acts as a champion for customer needs and responsible for building and maintaining strong relationships as a trusted advisor with customer executives and business line leaders ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction and recognition of ROI in their solution initiaives with inerG, leading to strong renewals and solution growth opportunities. As part of inerG’s core team, the CSM takes ownership of customer onboarding, training, issues and new business needs and drives to complete resolutions as they build and execute success plans with customers.
• Build and cultivate strong, trusted, and influential customer relationships with decision making skills.
• Understands the customers’ business environment, challenges and opportunities, goals, initiatives and data streams and map our solution capabilities and data flow and smoothly setup and onboard customers and train users.
• Ensure our solutions are understood that results in an increase in customer adoption and customer satisfaction
• Be a champion to deliver superior value by incorporating customer’s desires into new products or new releases of existing products and piloting new solutions and driving customer adoption and satisfaction
• Establish a strategic plan with new customers that drives forward and maximizes the customer’s desired business outcome.
• Provide strategic leadership and Manage all facets of customer retention including driving to resolution of customer concerns and defining and executing action plans
• Ability to effectively facilitate and lead cross-functional teams and resources
• Delivers product insight and strategy advice for sales enablement
• Act as the customer advocate internally to ensure timely and positive outcomes and also collect information and provide feedback to drive product improvements that lead to greater automation, self-service, usability, customer empowerment and increased value delivery
How to Apply:
Send your resume to resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with Subject Line as Jr Customer Success Executive.