Company Name:INDIGO AIRLINES
Job Title:CARGO OFFICER
Indigo is hiring Cargo Officer/Executive- South
Location: Bengaluru, Kozhikode, Coimbatore, Kochi, Hyderabad, Madurai, Chennai, Thoothukudi, Tiruchirappalli, Visakhapatnam
1. Educational Qualification: Minimum Graduation, Pass from a Recognized Board or University as determined by IndiGo. (undergraduate, perusing graduation, attempted final exam and awaiting results, diploma are not eligible)
2. If at any stage prior to or during the Employment of Candidate, it is found that the requisite qualification is not completed from a Recognized Board or University as determined by IndiGo, such candidate’s Offer for Employment or Employment is liable to be withdrawn or terminated.
3. Desired Skills: Good Communication Skills, Customer Service Aptitude, and Open to work in rotational shifts, able to work under pressure.
4. Airport Operations Experience Preferred.
5. No Visible Tattoo marks/ body art
6. Age: 18 to 27 Years
7. Interviewed Candidates can reapply after 6 months
Experience: 0 - 7 Years
Kindly mention Application ID at the top of your CV during the time of Interview.
The following are the documents (photocopy) required to be carried by the candidates:
Note: Only the candidates who have all the above documents, are allowed to attend interview.
Ensure proper packing, marking and weight is there on the packet/AWB before acceptance.
Ensure cargo is properly manifested as per sales planning.
Ensure cargo is dispatched from warehouse properly with all relevant documents.
Ensure proper documentation and reports are generated.
Ensure proper segregation/ trolley make up are done for flights.
Ensure cargo is properly loaded/un-loaded from aircrafts.
Ensure proper messages are forwarded to various destinations of location of cargo and documents etc.
Ensure incoming cargo is properly segregated and delivered to consignee.
Ensure proper messages are send of discrepancy if any.
Ensure all relevant daily maintenance function of equipment’s is carried out.
Liaison with customs/AAI/CUT Operator
Ensure all Govt. Regulations of Customs/AAI/CUT Operator are met
Ensure issuance of delivery orders addressed to Customs
Ensure for issuance of catering orders for Export Cargo
Ensure that proper booking and reservations for shipments are done on the computer
Ensure verification and acceptance of Cargo and rate/ volume are checked
Ensure that Cargo Agents issue correct Airway bills
Undertake issuance of Airway bill on behalf of assigned Product
Prepare and execute customs paperwork on behalf of assigned Product, if need be
Supervise functions performed by the Ground handling staff on the ramp
Supervise the work of the loaders and ensure that delegated work is performed in the prescribed manner.
Ensure that the Ground support equipment’s are properly maintained and are meeting the safety standards. Also all assets are kept clean and are in serviceable condition.
Ensure that all safety / security and SOP’s with regard to Cargo operations are taken care of.
How to Apply: