ACCOUNTS AND FINANCE
Job Title:HIRING COMMERCE GRADUATES AND POST GRADUATES 2019, 2020, 2021 PASSOUT
EY is hiring Commerce Graduates And Post Graduates (GCR US)
2019, 2020, 2021 Passout
Role: GCR US
Responsibilities, Qualifications, Certifications - External
Your client responsibilities:
- Validate client data & interact with U.S. teams.
- Analyse the client data and prepare workpapers.
- Prepare tax returns and other informational forms as prescribed by the Internal Revenue Service (IRS).
- Delivering high quality product within stipulated time.
- Project Management
- Multi-Tasking on various projects.
- Comply with the Firm's Compliance Procedure.
Your people responsibilities:
- Be able to guide and help new staff.
- Work with the Tax Seniors in meeting project deliverable timelines.
Technical skills requirements:
- Should have a minimum of 1 year / at least 500 hours of experience in preparing US Tax Returns.
- Should have enough experience to prepare complex Tax Returns.
Additional skills requirements:
- Should be client service focussed
• - Good grasp of baseline tax technical issues and processes relevant to U.S. individual returns demonstrate an
• understanding of more complex technical issues
• Additional skills requirements
• - Demonstrate effective written and oral communications skills in English
• - Good analytical, verbal and numerical skills
To qualify for the role, you must have
• Tax technical knowledge relevant to U.S. individual, trust and partnership returns; demonstrate an
understanding of more complex technical issues
• Have formal education in commerce/ finance
• Bachelors or Masters degree in finance/commerce
• 0-4 years of work experience
Role: EMS Staff
Experience in working in a multi-cultural and team environment You will need to:
· Have effective communication skills - both written and oral.
· Demonstrate strong organizational skills and structured thinking abilities
· Demonstrate strong interpersonal and analytical skills
· Demonstrate an eye for detail
· Be flexible and willing to adjust responsibilities to align with developing business needs
· Be proficient in Word/PowerPoint/Excel - working knowledge of MS office
· 0 to 2 years of total work experience
· Bachelors or Master’s degree, preferably Commerce or Business management
Candidates with backlogs need not apply
Last date to apply: 05-12-2021
How to Apply:
Register at: https://forms.gle/TRoKUedVvPjbhQTG9
Vikas S Menon
Thank you for sharing this information. While going through the link, I saw the google link but didn't find company link as mentioned in video. It would be great if you share the company link to apply.
Vikas S Menon
Thank you sharing this information. While going through the link, I saw the google link but didn't find company link as mentioned in video. It would be great if you share the company link to apply.