SALES & MARKETING
Company Name:A REPUTED FIRM
Job Title:MERCHANDISE PLANNER
A Reputed firm hiring Merchandise Planner.
Qualification: UG / PG
Experience: Min 4+Years of experience in Retail Industry
Salary: As per Industry Standards
Roles And Responsibilities
* Serve as a business partner to the buyers and others to analyze, plan and forecast data to support and implement profitable merchandise strategies.
* Develop seasonal merchandise plans with team to maximize opportunities and minimize risk.
* Forecast and validate projections to ensure sales, gross margin and inventory objectives are being met.
* Manage inventory flow of goods to support sales and product turn for a portion of a product category as assigned.
* Analyze and maintain individual store inventory levels to maximize sales and profits, while working closely with teammates to coordinate the flow of information in a timely manner to deliver product against deadline.
* Collaborate with merchant and planning partners to develop yearly sales, margin and product turn plans and recommend divisional and departmental sales growth to drive business strategies.
* Work with inventory team to ensure healthy balance of inventory
How to Apply:
Send your resume to email@example.com with Subject Line as Merchandise Planner.